Daily rates per room, based on two sharing, including full breakfast:
MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY
£88 - £90 per room per night.
Single occupancy and family rates available on request.
Tariff applies year round. Please see below for details of our special offers.
supplements may apply.
We regret that due to family illness we are no longer taking bookings.
- All prices are subject to availability at the time of booking; prices may change without prior notice.
- A 2% surcharge is applied to all bookings where any credit card or international debit/credit card is used for the deposit and/or final settlement. There is a 3% surcharge for the use of any American Express card. (No additional charge for use of UK-issued debit cards).
- We don’t have any single rooms, however we offer single occupancy of a limited number of our double rooms from £65.00 per night, subject to availability and time of year.
- From April to October, we require a minimum 2 night stay and a 3-night minimum over all Bank Holidays.
- Discount for bookings of 5, 6, or 7 nights
A reservation constitutes a contract between a guest and Plas Tan y Graig Guest House, and if the duration of the booked reservation is subsequently shortened, the full cost of the accommodation may be payable.
- We require a non-refundable deposit, equal to the first night room-rate, to reserve accommodation - guests may wish to consider taking out insurance cover for cancellations etc.
- A 2% surcharge is applied to all bookings where a credit card or international debit/credit card is used for the deposit and/or final settlement. There is a 3% surcharge for the use of any American Express card. (No additional charge for use of UK-issued debit cards).
- The full cost of the accommodation is payable if cancelled within 48 hours of arrival, or in the event of no-show.
- If a room has been booked as either a double or a twin and one person cancels, a reduction of £10.00 from the full room rate will apply.
- We will endeavour to allocate room(s) as booked, but reserve the right to accommodate guests in an alternative room of equivalent standard.
- We are a small family-run Country Guest House and don’t have a reception service; our arrival times are from 4pm and the latest by 8pm. On day of departure check out is by 10.00am.
- The house is a non-smoking environment; it is illegal to smoke or to allow smoking in the house. In the event of any evidence of smoking in the house, we reserve the right to charge debit/credit cards up to the sum of £100 for additional cleaning and associated costs.
- Consumption of “take-away” food (pizzas, Chinese, Indian cuisine, etc.) is not allowed in the rooms because it often results in damage and staining of the white linen and towels.
- For the comfort of all guests, we don’t allow pets.
- We reserve the right to charge for the replacement, cleaning or repair of any item(s) belonging to the guest house, or the fabric of the house itself, damaged either wilfully or because reasonable precautions have not been taken. In this event, your debit/credit card will be charged without prior consent being required for the costs incurred.
Please click here for our access statement.